Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

All about me

G'day and Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Damien and I am 13 years old and am a year 8 at Glen Taylor School. I am a  student and I really enjoy it here. I am Australian,Aboriginal,British,Irish. I like to play sports such as Basketball and Rugby. I like to learn new things everyday. I have plenty of friends. At Glen Taylor School we have a big field to play rugby and a basketball court to play basketball. In class I work hard enough ot get my work done such as writing,reading,maths. Every week I am writing instesting stories most of the stories I write are fictional more intresting.In most of my spare time I like to play video games with me and my mates such as 2k20,Gta5,Cod Warzone and more. When I'm not gaming I'm helping clean up or I'm practicing basketball. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Damien,
    really interesting to know that you enjoy such sports like rugby because i too enjoy rugby.

    Maybe next time you could put more things describes you and your personality, but other then that great work.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Damien,
    This is a really good blog profile for 2020. I learned a lot of interesting information about you that I never knew about. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete