Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

Part of my Writing

Hi everyone this is some of my writing I have done of term 1 2019.

Damien


If there was one thing I could change about Glen Taylor School would be to…

First thing I would change about Glen Taylor School would be
to add a cooling system in for the middles and seniors.Its
always hot in summer and it takes me off track and I can't
do my work.Another reason is because if it was winter we
would be able to heat up the classroom making us all warm.Anyways
My point to this reason for a cooling system for the middles
And seniors is because I think that it would make me focus
More and I think it would make everyone else more happy.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Damien it's me kruse just to let you know in the future you are going to have a good job

    ReplyDelete